I develop affordable, easy to manage WordPress websites. Whether you want a blog, a shop or an online booking system I can create a website that reflects your business needs and works for you. If your existing site is in need of some TLC, I can give it a complete makever.
I use WordPress because it is easy to update content even if you’re not particularly ‘techy’, which means you can update your website yourself if you want to. It’s a very flexible tool with endless possibilities for design, layout and functionality and is used widely by small businesses, large companies (even companies like Mercedes-Benz) and celebrities.
So, what do you get with your website?
- Help identifying what you need from your website, and how you want it to look and feel.
- A host for your site and emails that suits your needs (unlike many website builders, you’re not tied to a particular company and are at less risk of hidden costs).
- Integration with your list building/CRM software, such as MailChimp (if you want to know more about how I can help you manage your customer lists and email marketing, see here!).
- If needed, I can write copy, format images and create graphics to make your site truly individual.
- Basic SEO so that your site is picked up by search engines.
- Step-by-step instructions (including training if necessary) on how update content and images and additional advice if needed – or if you prefer I can manage the website for you.
- Access to statistics and reports about who is visiting your website, search terms they’re using and much more.
Prices vary depending on the complexity of the website. Get in touch to find out more.
“Bev has worked very closely and patiently with me to create my first business website and set up mail chimp promotions which look very professional. I am delighted with the results, and have learnt a lot. She is super efficient so you get great value for money!”
Hilary, A Breath of Fresh Air